How To: Customize SMS Sent Notification On Windows Mobile
You can easily Disable Message Sent Notification On Windows Mobile 6 Device by a simple registry tweak. Here’s something different. If you still want the message sent notification to appear but in a different way, you can also do so.
* First, you will need to download a Registry Editor for Windows Mobile.
* Using the Registry Editor, navigate to the following registry key:
Registry Value: Options
Registry Data: 0 to 11
* Soft reset your Windows Mobile device and test it with one SMS, and you will notice that the SMS Sent bubble is being disabled
Here are the description for the different registry data values:
* 0 – show icon
* 1 – show icon and play notification sound
* 2 – show icon and vibration
* 3 – show icon and vibration and play notification sound
* 4 – same as 0
* 5 – same as 1
* 6 – same as 3
* 7 – same as 3
* 8 – show icon and notification bubble
* 9 – show icon and play notification sound and show notification bubble
* 10 – show icon and notification bubble and vibration
* 11 – show icon and play notification sound and show notification bubble and vibration
Note: Windows Mobile devices also have a registry like other Microsoft Windows operating systems. We can customized many of the defaults on our devices to suit our needs. The structure of Windows Mobile registry is very similar to the Windows Registry structure, so if you are familiar with it, you will find this just as easy. If you have not yet delved into a registry, you will find this quite tricky.
Warning: Modifying the Windows Mobile registry can cause serious damage to your Windows Mobile Device.It is better to backup your Windows Mobile registry data before making any changes. Tomstricks.com is not responsible for any changes you may make to your system.