How To: Use Display Color Calibration Tool To Calibrate Your Display In Windows 7
Microsoft’s latest operating system Windows 7 includes a feature called,Display Color Calibration tool to calibrate your display.Calibrating your display ensures that the colors are displayed correctly on your monitor.You can control the display factors such as gamma, adjust brightness and contrast and color balance.Display Color Calibration tool in Windows 7 allows you to set your Color Management much more accurately than ever before.Display Color Calibration Wizard in Windows 7 also helps you to properly set up ClearType tuner to ensure text is crisp and sharp.The wizard is very simple to use and each step has detailed instructions and steps to achieve correct color representation.
Steps to access Display Color Calibration tool in Windows 7:
- Go to the Screen Resolution area in your Control Panel,
- Click Advanced Settings, then Color Management.
- Then on the Advanced Tab select Calibrate Display.
- A Wizard will walk you through tuning your display, and picking the ideal settings for each of your monitors.
- Windows 7 Display Color Calibration Wizard also accessed by click Start and then type DCCW in the start menu search field and press Enter.
- The color settings that you can change using Display Colour Calibration Wizard in Windows 7 depend on your monitor’s display and its capabilities.
- To improve the accuracy of the resulting calibration using Display Color Calibration Wizard,make sure that your display is set to its native screen resolution.